Monday, May 26, 2014

Friends

Been a long time since I've blogged~
Anyway why I'm blogging today is because it's really come to a point where you realise who your true friends actually are.
It's quite interesting that there are friends that you thought you were really close friends with, but apparently you're not, and everyone that you meet after is just as 'important' to you.
Oh wells, but I really do miss the times months back. Really amazing memories but those memories are sadly just memories that will fade away maybe?

I now really realise who my true friends are, and I'm truly thankful for them. I can really tell them so many things without the fear of being judged by my own bout of thoughts.

I also realised over just this short span of time that people can be that heartless. Like seriously, I never could have imagined that there were this type of people that existed. I'm probably drowning in a world of hope that I failed to see what it really is.

Aside from that, regarding wavelength, I think my mind is too weird to be on the same wavelength as many people now haha. But I'm still glad I found this small little group of weirdos that I can talk to xD. Ohwellllll.