Monday, January 27, 2014

It's the last time

Hiii, so I'm blogging again ah, but this time it's on a little sadder note.

So I received a piece of news that I had quite a hard time digesting yesterday during the wee hours.
I doubt you'll ever read this anyway, but yea, this is the first time I've ever cried over a friend. Like really haha. It's a bitter sweet kind of feeling, and this feeling is something that no one else other than me will understand.
Whoever I tell this problem to will definitely tell me that things still can be the same cos we can meet up and stuff. But no, it's not just so simple.
I'm so so happy for you getting into what you want, and the best thing? Is that your parents are supportive of something that you do for the first time. And the thing is, you didn't even expect you could get in. Well I always believe in you my friend, I believe that you are meant for much greater things than you deem yourself to be, it's just that I think you too rebellious and fun seeking lah haha.

Why no one will ever understand this feeling I have? It's really because of the bond I have I guess. I'm so bad with expressing myself to people properly. Odd right? Since I'm so outspoken and stuff haha. But I'm still like damn awkward. So yeah, I'm really really really lucky to have met this friend of mine. Without him I would have never been who I am now. It's really that exaggerating because I'm so grade centric, and he doesn't mind either. Despite whatever might have gone wrong in year 1, you are really bo chup about what people say, so it's really thank goodness and thank you for being okay with me :).

And then came year 2 that I really know him better as a friend and realise that he definitely isn't anyone's first impression, just as his twitter suggests haha. Thank you for listening to my nonsense trail of thoughts and like giving me wake up calls haha. And then I hear about your life and realise my life isn't that crazy compared to yours. But then again, I realised that people who have such crazy lives are more independent. So yup, I rarely have a friend who I can talk so comfortably with for such a long time haha. You're really one of the very few who know about my deeper secrets, but to you it's nothing LOL.

So yea, after hearing this piece of news, I really wanted to say that I really really appreciate you for being such a good friend to me. You've really been my pillar of support since year 1 ah and I've said it to you also. I didn't realise that until y1s2. Perhaps I might not be your really really good friend, but to me you are. Sure we might not talk so much everyday, but at the end of the day, anything serious I can come to tell you easily. So thank you for being such a good friend ^^

I'm still in shock by this piece of news, but it's all for the best :))) This is the last time already, so I'm just gonna have to cherish this last time :) & then I realised I've never taken an individual photo with you before haha. I've got so many thoughts in my head, and so much to say, but it probably hasn't come up in my head now. So till next time :)