Sunday, January 26, 2014

Happy and Lucky

Helloooo! It's been quite some time since I've blogged! :)
So first things first, I've been feeling really blessed and happy nowadays, like reeally!
Main things that happened recently that made my life really happy were:

1) The Vietnam trip
2) Winning etude house masks
3) Winning the DMIT Star Shirt design competition
4) xoxo HAHA


yea so anyway, I really enjoyed the vietnam trip alot which I (may) blog about it some time...
but yea, through that trip i learnt how to use masks... with much thanks to Huiru ^^

And then, recently I won like 1 set of A-Z masks from Etude house! :)

Etude house A-Z masks!


So pretty as a set!

Collection of the masks were pretty hassle free! Surprisingly I guess, cos there were many redemptions of stuff that actually took a lot of time ._.
It's as good as a 2 to 3 months supply of masks I guess hehe.
So yea, I tried the royal jelly one first cos it says it moisturises the skin.
If I were to really compare these masks to the other masks that I've used, Missha, Innisfree and My Beauty Diary, this mask is much less moist when put on the face, so I didn't find it as satisfying compared to the other two.
But, what do I have to say about freebies? :) I can't say no!

DMIT Star T-shirt design contest

Yepp, so I'm pretty happy once again cos I got the merit prize for the DMIT Star T-shirt design competition! :P And the happy thing is that I spent less than an hour to come up with the design? Haha, but it really makes me realise even more about the love I have for creating stuff. 

So I'm gonna blog about the award ceremony, which was the SPOH appreciation dinner haha, which according to Verghese, the food doesn't seem so appreciative. xD
So yea, really thankful to Vergehese for accompanying me to the dinner! Many unfamilliar and familiar faces although those that were familiar many are from DMIT club lah lolll. 

And then... met Kenneth! Whom I haven't seen for quite some time haha, so took a photo with him! (= . Not bad sia, dedicated DMIT Star helper award hahaha. Although I cannot remember the exact name of the award. And then I think I look abit the nice in this photo ah haha, despite feeling so sick that day. 


So here's my prize for my design! Haha, I was too lazy to go take a photo of what's inside, but basically, what's inside is a 320GB Hard disk! :)




After the award ceremony I met up with the Vietnam people ahhh :) Quite nice that mostly everyone were present finally! :D Although poor Benben and Junrong who waited for so long but no one told them anything :( . Ohwells, but ended up Ben met the rest! But I went home first ah cos apprarently I got high fever :'( . Was damn saddening ahh, but what to dooooo. Someore I wear until so nice haha. But nvm lah, spent the rest of the evening well :) Super blessed man, never in my wildest dreams would I have thought to meet someone that I can really communicate with on the same wavelength haha.