Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Revelation

Haha, Hello!
I'm finally blogging after so long! & for a quick update, I'm in London now! :D
Everyone thinks we are enjoying ourselves everyday playing e.t.c hahhaha, but not really lah.
Anyway, recently I feel like I've been going through a revelation. A really really big step in my life. I am so so appreciative to the people that have been helping me develop my character, cos that's one thing that I really feel I need to work on a lot. Having gone through a few of these 'lessons' really made me have a shift in paradigm, like in a genuinely good way, not in a way that isn't supported and backed by baseless arguments. Oh well, this really makes me feel like going through more failures! Because going through failures really shapes people, and from what I've learnt so far, it really is the journey to success that is the most valuable one, and not the success itself.

Okay, back to the lighthearted less deep stuff hahhaha. Here are some of the photos! :D