Saturday, February 22, 2014

The secret

Hello! Finally blogging again! :)
Basically these few days I'm trying to improve myself!
Improve in what way? Improve in skills + mindset!

There's this book I'm currently reading, called The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. It actually talks about the law of attraction. What exactly is the law of attraction? It is believed that whatever thoughts you have in your mind will attract events of that same frequency. Really good read so far.
Thankful to have been introduced this book by Fuxing and Kenneth :)

Anyway, now to blog about my week so far. WSD paper is finally over! Woohoo! That was on a Wednesday! And the photo below is of the yummy Bak Kut Teh I had with my awesome classmates at Westgate! Damn filling and there was so much leftover of You Tiao! A pity though, since You Tiao dipped in soup is so yummy! Was supposed to eat Thai Food near Sajit's house, but was too far tho.

Besides that, had dinner yesterday at Table Manners Changi City Point with the gl kia Kenneth! I think the meal was really good! Because I finally got to try the mushroom ragout!

 Truffle Fries - Yummy!


Chicken something something LOL . Kenneth's dish


Baked Salmon with Miso Mayo Sauce + Mashed Potato and Mushroom Ragout!

Actually, if I were to compare the lunch and the dinner menu, I think Table manners is a nicer place to go for lunch rather than dinner. Nevertheless, had a good meal! And surprisingly Kenneth doesn't know how to use credit cards..... lol!! 

Anyway, plot twist was that he ended up treating me!!! awwww, thanks Kenenth! + all that advice which have been very helpful! 

Which actually brings me to being grateful to all my friends! Honestly feel that my poly life was an extremely enriching one. I have learnt so much here, and met so many of really good friends that I will never stop being thankful about.